We all like to have a easy meal from time to time and this one – with just two ingredients – doesn’t get much easier.
Start with your choice of pre-made veggies sausages – frozen or not – in an oven-proof baking dish – and 2 cups of sauerkraut.
Top the veggie sausages with the sauerkraut and then cover the dish with foil.
Places in a 425°F oven – 40 minutes for frozen sausages – 30 minutes for sausages that are not frozenWe like to make Roasted Root Vegetables at the same time we’re doing sausages this way.
And that’s it! Enjoy!
Veggie Sausages Baked in Sauerkraut
- 4 vegan sausages your choice of flavor
- 2 cups sauerkraut
- Pre-heat the oven to 425°F
- Add the vegan sausages to an oven-safe baking dish and top with the sauerkraut.
- Cover with foil and bake at 425°F for 40 minutes if sausages are frozen. Reduce time to 30 minutes if sausages are not frozen.
- Serve immediately with your favorite vegetables.