Sometimes the easiest recipes are the best.
This is one of our favorite desserts – “nice” cream.
Made with only THREE ingredients:
- plant-based milk
- instant, hazelnut coffee granules
Yep! That’s it!
And, here’s the stuff it doesn’t have:
- NO sugar
- NO dairy
- NO artificial flavors or colors
And – it tastes great and is low in calories, too!
You should give it a try. Here’s the recipe.
Hazelnut Coffee Nice Cream
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk your choice, we used cashew milk
- 2 medium bananas frozen and sliced – they need to be frozen or this won't work
- 1 tablespoon instant, hazelnut coffee granules
- Place the ingredients in a food processor (we like to use our Ninja for this), in the order listed. Note: always be sure to put the milk in first, it will blend easier that way.
- Pulse the blender a couple of times and then blend until smooth. (be patient, it takes a little while to get really creamy – so resist the urge to add more milk)